COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
- Wu Dang taoist unisex uniform.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Sleeve : (see the photo at the bottom of the page)
1) Closure with buttons.
2) Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (B.C. 202 - 220 B.C.).
- V-neck form, collars are diagonally crossing each other with the left over the right.
- Robe is buttoned on the right side with 2 ribbons.
- Two side splits.
- Length : mi-long (B).
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- Option for the bottom of pants : 1) elastic cuffs around the ankles 2) Wide bottom without cuff 3) rope cuffs around the ankles
- Different cutting for the man and woman.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
- Image : association logo or your own graphic design.
- Letters : name of the association, name of the discipline practiced.
- Chinese characters: you can give us the text in english, we can translate it in Chinese for you.
Order the embrodery service : Embroidered LOGO service for jacket
- The uniform is equipped with a long gilet, suitable for wearing in the autumn to keep the body warm.