COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
Please select Express International as the delivery method. Only Express International is available for this type of product
- Katana sold with a box, a certificat and a simple weapon stand.
- Blade: high carbon steel T10.
- Saya: solid wood not compressed wood chips, black lacquered wood, rose wood, black ebony.
- Habaki: brass
- Tsuka: Wood covered by imitation shark skin and cotton rope.
- Tsuba: iron
- HRC (hardness): 60
- Production site: Long Quan CHINA
- Hand forged, grinding and forging procedures by an experienced artisan.
- Traditional Japanese ancient heat treatment, hand-fine grinding, soil burning edge, tempering.
- Using the different size of grinding stone for coarse grinding, medium grinding and fine grinding.
- Blade and handle made of one block of steel without welding.
- Lacquer wood sheath.
- All the fittings are exquisite handmade.
SIZE & WEIGHT
1 cm = 0.3937in, 1kg = 2.2lb
- Total length: 104cm
- Blade: 72cm
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm
- Width: 3.2cm
- Handle: 26cm
- Weight without scabbard: 1kg
- Total weight: 1.2kg
* This is a handmade product, weight and size may vary slightly from one weapon to another.