Attention : This service can not be ordered alone, it must be ordered simultaneously with uniforms or jackets. In one order, for the same uniform or jacket (color or size may be different), no matter how many pieces of clothes ordered, we only charge once service fee for the same embroidery. Service valid from 1 piece.
- Image : the image should not be too complicated and detailed.
- Letters : name of the association, name of the discipline practiced.
- Chinese characters: you can give us the text in english, we can translate it in Chinese for you.
POSITION & SIZE
Usual places :
- On the left side of the chest (A), between the second and third buttons. Format : 8 cm * 8 cm (gap between two chinese buttons)
- Left bottom of jacket (B). Chinese character format : 2 cm per character.
- Bottom of collar (C). Chinese character format: 3 cm per character.
- Text on the chest (A), the text in letters is horizontal. Chinese text can be horizontal or vertical depending on your preference.
- If your image contains letters or chinese characters, on the chest (A), we will consider all of them is an image, we will copy the image entirely on the jacket.
- Left bottom of jacket (B), the name and first name in Chinese is in vertical as usual (horizontal available for option). The name and first name in letters are horizontal,
- At the bottom of the collar (C), the text in Chinese can be horizontal or vertical according to your preference.
LANGUAGES, POLICE AND CHARACTERS
- Simplified Chinese and complicated Chinese are available. (Dragon in Chinese simplified: 龙 dragon in complicated Chinese: 龍) If you want to know both, please choose "needs advice for Chinese" in the " Embroidery Type field ”, then we will send you both for your reference.
- KAI STYLE font for Chinese characters: it is a font in the form of Chinese calligraphy.
- Letters, normal or handwritten style, the text must be written in uppercase or lowercase in the content field to be embroidered.
3 colors maximum for a LOGO. If your logo has more than one color, you should send us the logo with the color or specify the color in the attached file with remark.
You can attach a picture or a text file. For an image, max. 1000 * 1000 px.
- In China, it is common to put the club logo on uniform on the left side of the chest (A).
- The Chinese advocate collective spirit, they put their name or first name in a discreet place on the Chinese martial arts uniform, left bottom of jacket (B) is a recommended place. Service embroidered with name or first name.
- Bottom of the collar (C), it is often put short words, a phrase of the spirit or a poetic phrase about practiced art. Clubs often organize different exchanges of martial arts, allowing practitioners to get to know each other better and exchange knowledge.
- If you want to print on two different locations, please order twice for this service.
- Before the production, we will send you an exemplary model by email.