COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
- Brand : Webmartial ®
- Shrinkage : no
- Range : NATURAL
- Fabric : light linen (A) with vegetable fibers, dense linen (B) with vegetable fibers.
- Traditional Tai Chi uniform style.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, the center closing and the jacket pockets.
- 7 handmade Chinese buttons.
- Sleeve : (see the photo at the bottom of the page)
1) Closure with buttons.
2) Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (BC 202 - 220 B.C.).
- Two pockets on the jacket.
- Two slits on the sides to facilitate all movements.
- Elasticated waist pants.
- Two options for the bottom of the pants : 1) cuff at ankle. 2) no cuff at ankle.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
- You can order here for the embroidery service : Embroidered service for jacket
- This uniform is recommended for early spring and early winter.
- A beautiful high quality fabric uniform, falls well and fluid for Tai Chi practitioners looking for an uniform elegant and not like the others.
- Many choices of color combination. Ex : white jacket and black pants for a typical Kung Fu uniform, or choose a different color for the buttons and borders, it will make your uniform more remarkable.