- Colors: white (120-190 cm), black (120-190 cm), beige (145-185 cm), gray (145-185 cm), navy blue (145-185 cm), pink (145-185 cm).
- Material : light cotton.
- Shrinkage : ~3-5%
- Range : NATURAL
- Mandarin collar.
- Central closing.
- Short sleeves with buttons cuffs.
- A split on each side of the jacket.
- Buttons made by hand.
- Refined cut.
- Elastic waist with an adjustable rope, cuffed bottom.
- 140cm-190cm (4'7''-6'3'')
* Due to different ways of manual measurements, there is a possibility of 1 to 2 cm margin of error.
- A light weight Tai Chi/Chang Quan/Kung Fu uniform, soft and comfortable to wear, ideal for summer.
- This uniform will shrink a little after washing, it is normal to feel it bigger when you receive it.
- If you are unsure of the size, leave your height and weight in the "Comments" field and indicate the unit.
- This fabric is recommended to hand wash, or use a laundry bag to gently wash in the washing machine.
WASH AND MAINTAIN
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Exercise uniform of very high quality
This new uniform was shipped stateside in record time, and I've worn it regularly since. I've been using it on extended mountain hikes as the cotton fabric is breathable; more comfortable than synthetics. All in all, a great experience. Thank you!
- Love it, but it shrank.
This uniform is so nice and lightweight, I feel like it's actively cooling me when I wear it! Very important for living in the humid south. It tends to wrinkle a bit but the wrinkles mostly come out when you're wearing it. I would give this five stars for cool comfort but unfortunately mine shrank, even though I always hang dry. I can still wear it, but it's not quite as loose as I would like. I would suggest getting a size up to accommodate shrinkage. Oh, and the split sides were still tacked together at the bottom (not sure if that was a mistake or intentional for garment protection during shipping) so I did have to snip a few threads, which was totally fine in the end.