COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
Our design :
Phoenix: The original Chinese name of the phoenix, feng huang, includes the notions of feng, male bird, and huang, female bird. According to this logic, the phoenix is the symbol of the union between masculinity and femininity, the opposition between yin and yang. Feng Huang is an extremely sweet creature, symbolizing justice and grace. The phoenix always appears alone and rarely, and when we see it, it is a good luck for the Empire.
- Embroidery of phoenix and auspicious cloud on jacket.
- Handmade chinese buttons with traditional seams.
- Two slits on the sides, well cut.
- The edges of the seams of the uniform, smooth and clean.
* Due to different ways of manual measurements, there is a possibility of 1 to 2 cm margin of error.
- A graceful Tai Chi uniform for the important occasions.