COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
Discover our Spring-Summer catalog! -10% on T-shirts! See the catalog
Our design : Wu Wei concept from Taoist philosophy which can be translated as "non-action" or "non-intervention". Go and follow the natural way, keep a calm state of mind and learn from nature. Encourages man to live spontaneously, the principle is not to intervene, to let it happen.
- Wu Dang taoist unisex uniform.
- Embroidery chinese characters Wu Wei (3*3cm) on the back of the robe.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (BC 202 - 220 B.C.).
- V-neck form, collars are diagonally crossing each other with the left over the right.
- Robe is buttoned on the right side with 2 ribbons.
- Two side splits.
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- Wide bottom without cuff.
Uniform - Size Chart Size S M L Top length (cm) 71 79 85 Top length (in) 28 31.1 33.5 Bust (cm) 94 104 110 Bust (in) 37 40.9 43.3 Sleeve with shoulder length (cm) 65 71 75 Sleeve with shoulder length (in) 25.6 28 29.5 Waist size (cm) 56 - 96 64 - 104 68 - 108 Waist size (in) Hips size (cm) 102 108 120 Hips size (in) 40.2 42.5 47.2 Pants length (cm) 92 97 104 Pants length (in) 36.2 38.2 40.9 * Due to different ways of manual measurements, there is a possibility of 1 to 2 cm margin of error.
- Authentic "Taoist" high quality Wu Dang robe. It is a simple and remarkable cloth for the practice of all internal martial arts.