- Brand : Webmartial ®
- Color : red, dark red, watermelon red, light yellow, gray, white, black, blue, light blue, light pink, brillant rose, light purple.
- Fabric : upper range fabric made from vegetable fibers, very soft and comfortable, wrinkle resistant, anti-crease, good fixation of the color. Easy to maintain. Stronger and thicker than silk. This kind of fabric retains a flattened shape, even after washing. It combine the good quality of cotton and viscose.
- Shrinkage : no
- Range : TRADITION
- Central closing. To ease your movement and let you feel free, we add an additional border 3 cm, wider than usual, at the central below the buttons,
- Beautiful smooth borders.
- Buttons made by hand, respect the tradition.
- Refined cut. 2 parts of sleeves, inherited the traditional Tai Chi uniform style.
- Short or long sleeves with closed buttons, depending on your choice.
- Personalized uniform highlights the details, triangular cut at the armpits, to reinforce the most used parts.
- Customized long sleeves, sleeve ends with buttons and extra scratch for a better closure.
- Loose pants with elastic waistband with a tunneled braided rope.
- A secret pocket on the inside of your pants.
- Elastic at bottom fit well the ankles to avoid the wind enter.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
- Image : association logo or your own graphic design.
- Letters : name of the association, name of the discipline practiced.
- Chinese characters: you can give us the text in english, we can translate it in Chinese for you.
Order the embrodery service : Embroidered LOGO service for jacket
- Short-sleeved, we recommend to practice the Kung Fu North Style, often used with a Kung Fu belt.
- Long-sleeved outfits worn by Tai Chi practitioners, Tai Chi silk outfit. Very usual in China during spring and autumn.
- A combination of colors 100% according to your choice, the jacket and the pants can have different colors. For example red jacket, black pants.
- Choice of borders and buttons colors : you can choose a different color than the jacket color, this makes the jacket more dynamic and remarkable.
WASH AND MAINTAIN