COVID-19: We are fully operational, orders are well processed, shipped and delivered, as usual. More information...
Discover our Spring-Summer catalog! See the catalog
The uniform include one coat, one sleeveless gilet and one pants. A variety combination of color of your choice.
- Wu Dang taoist unisex uniform.
- Central closing traditional coat.
- Two pockets on the coat.
- Details made the uniform different from the others, reinforced sewing at the collar, side closing with one interior pocket.
- 3 handmade Chinese buttons on the side and 3 hidden buttons on the front.
- Sleeve : (see the photo at the bottom of the page)
1) Closure with buttons.
2) Wide sleeves inspired clothes from the Han Dynasty (B.C. 202 - 220 B.C.).
- Two side splits.
- Sleeveless gilet length : knee long.
- Elastics waist pant with an inner-pocket.
- Option for the bottom of pants : 1) elastic cuffs around the ankles 2) Wide bottom without cuff 3) rope cuffs around the ankles
- Different cutting for the man and woman.
- Measurements (bust, waist, hips) should be measured directly on your body, these are not the measurements of the clothes.
- We work on the actual measurements of our customers and not based on a standardized reference table for all customers.
- This allows us to go into details, to work individually on each customer, and to help our customers get the clothes that suit them best.
- Lead-time : 7-15 days.
- Image : association logo or your own graphic design.
- Letters : name of the association, name of the discipline practiced.
- Chinese characters: you can give us the text in english, we can translate it in Chinese for you.
Order the embrodery service : Embroidered LOGO service for jacket
- A very practical combination, the uniform can also be used as a tai chi uniform without sleeveless coat.
- Choose a different color combination of the uniform, it can be worn as a chinese style casual wear.
- The Chinese are used to keep warm for the torso, the long sleeveless vest is made of lightweight material well integrated with the robe for the cooler weather or the weather with the wind.